||1. Congestion is somewhere in suction piping.
-> Check suction piping and clean or repair clogged part.
2. Air leaks in blower, flange and discharge pipes.
-> Check and change packing and repair leaky parts.
3. Safety valve is in open status.
-> Set 1.1~1.2 times of pressure adjusting pressure control volt in safety valve.
4. Clearance among impeller, casing and side cover is too wide.
-> * Ask repair shop for adjusting clearance.
5. Lack of RPM in specification
-> * Ask repair shop for adjusting speed or changing the pulley.
6. Discharge valve is in closed status.
-> Confirm pressure in specification with fully opening discharge valve.